In addition to 1-on-1 coaching, I lead workshops, group seminars, and speak at various events, organizations, companies, universities.
As a professional communicator, I understand the important role speakers play in the success of an event. I’ve presented in private functions for clients and delivered seminars and keynotes at industry-leading events, universities, and organizations.
My previous speaking engagements include:
- Keynote speech at the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) International Conference: Making Things Happen
- Stanford University
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- New York City Bar Association
- City University of New York (CUNY)
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts
- Future Leadership Academy in Sweden
- World Federation of Overseas Korean Traders Association
- Consulate General of Korea in Canada
- Yonsei University in Seoul, Korea
- Seoul Arts Center.
Interested In Having Me Speak At Your Event?
Just click below to contact me and we’ll start the conversation.