Thank you for joining Fulfilling Your CUP – Do What You LOVE workshop!
Here are a few things I promised you.
1. This is the 3 Steps to Finding True Career Fulfillment!
2. This is the Value Assessment I talked about (your homework!), and you can check out my podcast episode below that will walk you through the exercise.
3. If you are interested in learning more about my coaching, feel free to reach out to me to schedule a session or to ask any questions!
In case you are curious, here are what my clients have said about their experiences of working with me. ?
4. I’m looking to share my story and message with more people. If you know of organization, company or university looking for speakers
5. Here is my Podcast, Live Your Dream with Celina Lee!
And here are the episodes I’ve mentioned.
6. Here is a reminder for your action items!
- What can I do this week to get my value rating up?
- What is one action I can take to move towards a fulfilling career?
- Name or create a visual for my inner negative voice
- Where can I find my tribe?
8. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or feedback about the event! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s on social media! ?
Download the 3 Steps to True Career Fulfillment Here
There comes a time in your career when you question your professional happiness and fulfillment. This can be a defining moment if you take the time to ask yourself important questions and take action towards career that brings you joy.
If you are feeling stuck and don’t know what to do next, you are not alone. With the right guidance and a little momentum, you can be happy and fulfilled personally and professionally. If you’re looking for clarity and next steps, check out this guide, the 3 Steps to Finding True Career Fulfillment.
I use a 3-part framework to help you take the next step towards doing work you love and believe in. Get your copy here.
Click Below To Subscribe to Live Your Dream Podcast!
“How did you find what you wanted to do with your life? How did you have the courage to pursue your dream?” These are questions I explore with people from all different walks of life. Their journeys reveal stories about dreams, courage, inspiration, and creativity. Subscribe below!